Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's been much too long since I've updated again. The pregnancy thing really has thrown me for a loop. I've been really lazy on the internets. I do have a couple pics for everyone. We had our ultrasound the day after our anniversary and found out that we're having a little girl. We're excited. I was 90% positive that I was having a boy, but two ultrasounds in a row proved me wrong. Pregnancy has been going smoothly nothing out of the ordinary (knocks on wood). The baby is growing right on schedule, she's about 2 lbs 5 oz est. I don't have a cute belly yet, but it's getting there. I hope it pops out big soon so I can enjoy some cute belly comments and take some pictures to show her someday.

I think I've settled on the name Ruby Victoria Jones for now (I wanted Ruby Tuesday, but Josh vetoed it saying it was too hippy LOL). We'll see how it goes, but I feel settled about it now. Victoria is after my great grandmother and Ruby is just what I liked.

Anyhow enough with the baby talk. Halloween and Thanksgiving have come and gone since the last post. We gave out candy to trick or treaters with my Dad while my Mom and Sister went to my cousin Mark's wedding in Buffalo. I carved a cute pumpkin cat for the front porch and Tobi barked at all the kids LOL. Thanksgiving snuck up on me because we had just gotten back from Pennsylvania for Josh's mom's retirement party. While we were up there I had my first baby shower. It was wonderful. We got to see the whole family, Sue had a wonderful retirement party and the baby was blessed with many people loving her before she even gets here. Anyhow we drove home on the Monday before Thanksgiving and got back to work. I made 3 pies for Thanksgiving with my parents and Liz. I did Pumpkin, Dutch Apple and Banana Chocolate Chip Cream Pie. They were yummy as well as the the sweet potato dish I made from Josh's Mom's recipe. Yum-oh! It was a fun day, then Josh and I were back to work. That's what we've been doing a lot of working. Trying to pay down the bills before the baby gets here and save up a little for when I won't be able to work.

Let's see onto present day. It's a winter wonderland outside. We got blasted with some frigid temperatures and 1-2 inches of snow over the past couple of days. It's sparkly and bright out, but very windy with a wind chill making it feel 10 below 0. It's started to make me feel a little more Christmasy. I've got a little more shopping to do and some more decorating, but I've started getting my Christmas Cards organized and I'm looking to get addresses from LJ if any of you would like to get a card. Please let me know, I love to send Christmas Cheer to as many states as I can.

I hope to update again soon! Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment